TECHNISCHE ÜBERSETZUNGEN PABLO CRUZ FONT
- 2013: Master's in Translation Studies, technical texts, Univ. of Córdoba (Spain, distance learning).
- 2011: Bachelor of Arts in Archaeology (First Class Honours), Univ. of Leicester (UK, distance learning).
- 2003 & 2000: Forestry/Environmental Engineering (bachelor's & master's), Univ. of Valladolid (Spain).
- 03/2013 to present: Freelance translator in Berlin. Technical texts. English, German, French > Spanish.
- 08/2011 – 02/2013: Translator in GIATA GmbH (Berlin). Tourism texts. German, English > Spanish.
- 01/2011 – 06/2011: Freelance translator in Spain. Technical and general texts. English > Spanish.
- 05/2004 – 12/2010: Environmental Engineer in Payd Ingenieros (Spain), working among others for the Spanish Ministry of Public Works.
- 11/2003 – 04/2004: Environmental Engineer in Ingenieros de Castilla y León (Spain).